Where Should Parents and Players Go For Games and Practices?
Recreatinal games are held at: CENTENNIAL PARK - (3333 & 3345 Harrison and Beverly)
Practices are determined by each coach. Some park options are listed below
- FIREFIGHTER'S MEMORIAL PARK - (2201 Detroit Ave.) 11 acres
Picnic shelter area & grills, playground, frisbee golf, soccer fields, skateboard park and restrooms.
- HUBBS NEIGHBORHOOD PARK - (421 Golconda & 4th) 2 acres
Picnic area & grills, playground, basketball court, horseshoe pit, picnic shelter and historic "Hubbs Home".
- LEWIS KINGMAN PARK – (2201 E. Andy Devine Ave.) 9 acres
Picnic area & grills, multi-purpose field, large and small dog parks, and restrooms.
- MONSOON PARK - (815 Eastern Ave.) 5 acres
- CECIL DAVIS PARK - (601 Van Buren and Southern) 5 acres
Picnic shelter area & grills, playground, multi-purpose grass area, and restrooms. Benches, ball fields, basketball court, and a new Splash Pad water feature operating from (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) seasonally.
- CANYON SHADOWS NEIGHBORHOOD PARK - (720 Crestwood) 2.5 acres
Picnic shelter area & pedestal grills, and playground
- MOHAVE NEIGHBORHOOD PARK - (209 Mohave and Center St.) 2 acres
Picnic shelter area & grills, playground, and basketball court
- PAWNEE NEIGHBORHOOD PARK – 2199 Pawnee Dr. & Southern) 3.2 acres
Picnic shelter area & grill, playground and grassy area.
- SOUTHSIDE PARK - (1001 Buchanon – 1200 Block of Topeka) 51 acres
6 Multi-purpose fields - including soccer, baseball, softball, football, picnic tables and playground
- WALLECK RANCH PARK - (3851 Willow) 4 acres
Picnic shelter areas (3), barbeques, horse shoe pit, picnic tables, playground, basketball court and restrooms.